Comstock Northeast Middle School
School Improvement Plan & Annual Education Report
The vision of Comstock Public Schools is to be a national leader in providing quality public education.
The mission of Comstock Public Schools is to provide excellence in education for all students through innovation and creativity.
Northeast Middle School Belief Statements
- All children have the ability and obligation to learn
- All children need a safe and structured learning environment.
- A child's future success is fundamentally connected to their evolving social and academic success.
- A school is a safe haven in a tumultuous world.
- Parents and schools are obligated to work collaboratively to engender well-adjusted, academically and socially successful children.
NEMS - 2013-2014 AER Report.pdf
NEMS School Improvement Plan 2016-17.pdf